Friday, November 25, 2011

TIGER EYE LEOPARD NECKLACE


Leopard prints have been in style since the first caveman decided to wear a leopard skin. Then they came back in a few years ago, then they were everywhere, and now they are fading out. Except they're not. Just last month Elle said they were still hot. It might have been the month before, but still. ANYWAY, a couple of years ago, I made myself a necklace to go with leopard this or that and to wear on a black sweater. I made mine with a one of a kind clasp, and my friend Jeanne liked it so much that she wanted to buy one. Hers is a little bit different, but she also wanted the one of a kind clasp. This one is a little bit different still, and the clasp is simple. All different, all the same, just like a leopard. Tiger eye beads, white fresh water pearls, and black onyx, glass or swarovski beads make the pattern. My girl loves leopard and doesn't read Elle. Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment