Friday, November 25, 2011

GRECIAN TEMPLE NECKLACE


Another foray into my vintage bead stash, and I came up with these beads that I am having a difficult time identifying. The shapes and colors remind me of being on the Acropolis when I was a kid and there was no scaffolding, and you could run inside the Temple, and scattered on the ground were ancient rocks. These beads are earthy in a beautiful way, and they look fabulous with the amber colored rondell crystals and a simple Sterling Silver hook clasp. Props to my good friend Lucine who gave me the greek column prop. The Grecian Temple Necklace Looks fabulous with all the off whites, oranges and denim. Not really a dressy piece, but it will look great with a blouse, so if that blouse happens to be worn with a skirt and heels, this will work. It's got a summery feel, but at the same time, there's something winter white about it. Can you tell that I've been enjoying Project Accessory this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment