Friday, November 25, 2011

LBDD LITTLE BLACK DRAMA DECO NECKLACE

You wear the LBD Necklace with your LBD. Here's what my sister in law Susan said to me the other day. "I know you know this, but I'm going to tell it to you anyway". Which is what I'm going to do now. Your LBD is your Little Black Dress, and your LBDD is your Little Black Drama Deco Necklace. 'Cause that's what you wear it with. This is a simply fabulous one of a kind necklace because there will never be another clasp like this custom made Sterling Silver vintage art deco button clasp. These are large faceted Black Onyx beads, and although this is a dressy necklace in a photo, the truth is that the women Bill Cunningham photographs for the NYT (I'm going to do it again New York Times) On The Street column would wear this necklace any time. And it would look smashing. It's big, it's bold and it says I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment