Friday, November 25, 2011

SPRING SKY BLUE BRACELET


I really wanted to incorporate some blue into my collection this year. I wanted to be inspired by the waters of Greece, but as I made this bracelet, I just wished that it were spring instead of fall, and these blue Angellite beads reminded me of the beautiful skies in the spring, sometimes filled with a cleansing rain, but more often made bright blue by the sun. The one of a kind vintage Sterling Silver Button Clasp is a flower, and all the best join the Angellite....freshwater pearls, Bali Silver, and Large Swarovski Crystals. In the middle of winter wear this with your white, off white or blue cashmere sweaters, and the rest of the year, wear it with the same color cotton sweaters and tee shirts. Looks great with jeans, but I also see it looking fab with a little black dress with an interesting neckline, no necklace and classic pearl earrings. (I will be happy to supply you with the perfect pair!) Flats or high heels, pumps or boots. This bracelet would also love to be with you on your resort vacation at dinner in a white linen sheath or flowy long white dress and strappy sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment