Friday, November 25, 2011

PURPLE JADE FLAPPER NECKLACE


I saw the faceted purple beads at the gem show last spring, and had to have them. The seller told me that they were purple jade. I love that jade can be purple. I pictured them in a long necklace, but not a plain one. A one of a kind clasp (sterling silver with vintage victorian marcasite button) as well as large Swarovski bicone crystals make it interesting. Wear it with anything. Since this is a deep rich purple, and the marcasite brings in a bit of black, wear it in place of black, for drama, for elegance, for to make you happy. Flapper length, but you don't have to pair it with bobbed hair and fringe. My girl wears this with everything, and she looks taller and thinner when she does. With purple suede boots and a purple suede handbag, she's uniquely herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment